What's wrong with my tongue/ These words keep slipping away/ I stutter I stumble/ Like I've got nothing to say/ I'm feeling nervous/ Trying to be so perfect (Avril Lavigne)

Sunday, July 30, 2006

“I just need to clear my mind to find my role in space and time.
I’m just cruising
And I wonder if I ever find my way
I?m just cruising
Down this highway of life
And I’m looking for a palce where I can hide away...”

- Cruising - Nalin & Kane Presents



“While my heart is a shield and I won't let it down
While I'm so afraid to fail so I won't even try
Well how can I say I'm alive..”

- Life for rent - Dido

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh krida, nao procures um caminho a seguir, pq o oposto é que se vai apresentar a ti! por isso, deixa as coisa acontecerem e vais ver que o encontras sem o procurar!!!

11:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home